With so many probiotic supplements out there, it may be hard to choose the right one. The market features a number of specialized products that address the needs of certain groups of people. RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement is one such product.
As the name suggests, this probiotic is especially formulated for the needs of women. It can be expected to address a couple of health issues that women are predisposed to suffer from.
How Does RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement Work?
The product’s official presentation states that the probiotic is recommended by gynecologists due to its ability to reduce the risk of suffering from yeast infections.
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement is formulated by doctors and clinically tested for maximum efficiency. It contains several strains of lactobacillus probiotics.
These are especially potent when it comes to keeping yeast and fungal colonies in check.
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement is especially formulated to enhance vaginal health. A few of the most important bacterial strains in the formula include:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
this is one of the most potent strains of probiotic bacteria. Lactobacillus rhamnosus strengthens the overall immune response by controlling or destroying pathogenic colonies in the gut. It’s also highly beneficial for improving urinary tract health. Several studies suggest that the intake of the probiotic helps to reduce the number of harmful bacteria found in urine. Finally, researchers have found out that lactobacillus rhamnosus can prevent bacterial vaginosis – a condition that is primarily caused by a bacterial imbalance that alters the vaginal flora.
- Lactobacillus reuteri
another potent strain of bacteria, lactobacillus reuteri delivers a wide range of health benefits. For a start, the probiotic has anti-inflammatory benefits. It enhances gut health by regulating bowel movements, reducing the risk of suffering from constipation, decreasing the incidence of diarrhea and minimizing the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Scientific evidence suggests that lactobacillus reuteri fights candida effectively, making it easier for women to overcome yeast infections.
Every single capsule contains 30 colony forming units (CFUs) of the beneficial bacteria. This concentration is sufficient for the probiotics to form colonies and improve the gut/vaginal flora.
RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement is a highly specific product manufactured by a company that has a lot of experience in the field. It makes an array of other probiotic products and most of the supplements have gotten overwhelmingly positive customer reviews.
The most important benefits of this probiotic created especially for women include the following:
- Safe and natural formula that features a few niche strains of probiotic bacteria
- To get results, you’ll need to take just one capsule per day
- The supplement features a sufficient concentration of the beneficial bacteria to deliver results
- Clinical studies prove the effectiveness of the product
- According to the manufacturer’s official presentation, health improvements will be experienced within seven days of getting started with the supplement
- Reasonably priced
- Discounts are available for bulk purchases
- The supplement ships internationally
While many women have already experienced the benefits of the specialized RepHresh Pro-B Probiotic Feminine Supplement formula, there are a few shortcomings to keep in mind prior to giving it a try:
- The product features only two strains of beneficial probiotics and it can’t deliver diversified health improvements
- Some women suffering from serious infections or candida will still need to take medications alongside the probiotic supplement
- Some women experienced minor side effects like bloating and intestinal discomfort as a result of taking the supplement
RepHresh Pro-B is a niche product. It is formulated especially to improve vaginal health. If you’re looking for something a bit more diversified, this supplement isn’t going to be the right pick for you.
The fact that it features only two strains of bacteria should give you enough information about the niche nature of the supplement. This is the main reason why it gets a 2.5 out of five stars rating.