Since the number of people who seek probiotic supplements is growing all the time, the market has responded. There are literally dozens of products to choose among, some having better features than others.
Biome Plus Probiotic is a popular choice but is it the best one? Let’s find out what makes this supplement unique and eventually better than others.
How Does Biome Plus Probiotic Work?
Biome Plus is advertised as a broad-spectrum probiotic. This means it can be used to accomplish an array of health goals. The formula is based on 10 potent probiotic strains that affect several important bodily systems and organs.
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can control the growth of other colonies made of microorganisms. Many of these microorganisms are disease-causing pathogens. Thus, taking a probiotic supplement is an excellent option for strengthening the immune response.
In addition, Biome Plus enhances digestion and strengthens the functioning of the GI tract. It maintains the integrity of the intestinal lining and helps for overcoming problems like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
As already mentioned, the Biome Plus formula is based on 10 potent and very important probiotic strains. These include:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus casei
All of these strains are quite powerful. They deliver numerous benefits that include strengthening of the gastrointestinal tract, regulation of bowel movements and reduced risk of suffering from diarrhea.
The strains also reduce the symptoms of indigestion like bloating, flatulence and stomach cramps.
The bacterial strains also increase the body’s defense power.
Some of the strains offer reliable protection against urinary tract infections, vaginal infections and yeast infections. Women who want to enhance their vaginal health should consider taking supplements like Biome Plus Probiotic.
The Biome Plus Probiotic formula is hypoallergenic. There’s no soy, dairy products, gluten, fish or shellfish included in the product. Thus, individuals who are allergic to such substances can rest assured that the product is safe.
Biome Plus is a safe and effective natural probiotic formula that can be used to improve gut health and strengthen the immune response. Just about everyone can rely on the supplement as a diet enhancement option.
There are several other great advantages linked to giving this supplement a try:
- The formula is based on well-known probiotic strains that are quite powerful in terms of delivering health improvements
- Each capsule features 50 billion colony forming units (CFUs)
- The capsules are suitable for use by vegetarians and vegans
- Excellent shelf life
- Each bottle contains 50 capsules, sufficient for 50 days of usage
- A relatively affordable product in comparison to other probiotics
- There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee for a risk-free purchase
- Promotions and additional discounts are available occasionally
- It’s relatively easy to find positive customer reviews about the supplement online
While the supplement does have numerous great characteristics, there are a few important shortcomings to keep in mind:
- Some individuals that took the probiotic experienced gastrointestinal discomfort (heartburn and stomach aches)
- There is no information about the dosage of each individual probiotic strain in the Biome Plus formula
Biome Plus Probiotic is a great, reasonably priced product that features a bit number of beneficial bacterial strains. It’s easy to find an array of positive customer reviews about the supplement and its effectiveness.
At the same time, this is a relatively inexpensive product in comparison to other supplements. Some people worry about this fact. There have also been some complaints about stomach issues after taking the supplement.
Based on this analysis of the supplement, Biome Plus Probiotic gets a two out of five stars rating.