Adding a probiotic supplement to your health routine is a great way to improve your digestion and strengthen your immunity. The market features multiple good products but some are simply superior.
Here are three of the best probiotics. If you’re looking for optimal health improvements and an excellent price to quality ratio, these are the products to consider buying.
#1 Probiotic America
Probiotic America is the absolute winner when it comes to high quality probiotic supplements. The company has an array of excellent supplements but Perfect Biotics is one of its absolute best-sellers.
Perfect Biotics is a formula designed to improve overall health. On top of this great supplement, Probiotic America has a number of specialized products that can be used to address a specific issue – Perfect Digest for enhanced GI functioning, Perfect Biotics Slim for the maintenance of a healthy weight and Dermal Biotics for anti-aging benefits.
The formula of Perfect Biotics is the most diversified one, which is why the supplement can be used to accomplish an array of health goals. It comes with 15 probiotic strains and a concentration of 30 billion colony forming units (CFU).
This concentration is more than sufficient to get the beneficial bacteria to the gut where they’ll form colonies.
This Probiotic America supplement can be used to improve gastrointestinal health, strengthen the immune response, overcome antibiotic-induced diarrhea, reduce the risk of yeast infections in women and even lessen the severity of allergy symptoms.
Opting for a Probiotic America product comes with a number of important benefits. The key advantages include the following:
- Sufficiently high concentration and a well-crafted formula
- No additives or fillers – the supplement features solely the 15 beneficial bacterial strains
- The bacteria are chosen for their acid and bile resistance, which enables them to survive the journey through the stomach
- Only one capsule will have to be taken per day to experience the health improvements
- Each dose features 30 billion CFU
- The product is provided with a 90-day money-back guarantee
- There are discounts for bulk purchases
#2 Bowtrol Probiotic
Bowtrol Probiotic is another brand that has been gaining some popularity lately.
The supplement has been featured in various media because of its versatility. Just like Probiotic America, it features an array of probiotic strains. This diversity of active ingredients contributes to multiple health benefits.
Bowtrol Probiotic features a blend of probiotics and prebiotics. If your diet isn’t sufficiently rich in fiber, you’ll find this probiotic to be an excellent option for improving your gastrointestinal health. The supplement is based on five strains of probiotic bacteria and the concentration is 10 billion CFU.
As you can see, the diversity of probiotics is lower than in Perfect Biotics, which is why Bowtrol Probiotic deserves the second place in the ranking.
The probiotics that it delivers include lactobacillus rhamnosus, lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus casei and bifidobacterium bidifidum. They are resilient strains that can survive the journey through the stomach and form sufficient colonies in the gut.
A few of the most important Bowtrol Probiotic benefits include:
- A well-chosen blend of highly effective bacteria
- A sufficiently high concentration of 10 billion CFU
- Each container comes with 60 servings
- The supplement is free from dairy, wheat, sugar, starch and preservatives
- Discounts are available for bulk purchases
The third best probiotic is Keybiotics. The supplement is the creation of Whole Body Research – a company recognized for the quality of its natural products.
Keybiotics comes with 14 strains of beneficial bacteria and 37.5 billion CFU. Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the most resilient and versatile probiotic strains included in the composition of the supplement.
The capsules are created to help the bacteria withstand the effects of the stomach acid and reach the gut in sufficiently large quantities.
Unlike Bowtrol Probiotic, this supplement doesn’t feature prebiotics in the formula. Thus, you’ll have to up the intake of fiber in your diet in order to get the biggest possible health benefits. It’s also a good idea to drink a lot of water while doing a probiotic supplementation program.
Keybiotics has a number of important advantages:
- A diversified formula that’s based on 14 probiotic strains
- Sufficiently high concentration per capsule of 37.5 CFUs
- The supplement is manufactured by a well-known and reputable company
- There’s a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Each bottle comes with 30 servings for added convenience
- Discounts are available for bulk purchases