On a Podcast About Children’s Books TODAY
June 4, 2013 in Book Club Possibility, Books With Social Studies Content, Elementary Educators, Finding My Place by Margo Dill, Middle Grade Novel Tags: children's literature, children's writers, Finding My Place, middle grade historical fiction
This is just a quick post to tell you that I’m on Book Bites for Kids TODAY at 2:00 pm CST and would love anyone who is free to listen from their computer or device and/or call in and ask a question. To listen from 2:00 to 2:30 pm, go to http://www.bookbitesforkids.com . TO call in, call: 1-347-539-5097 and you will be able to ask a question or give a comment.
Here are the questions Suzanne and I will be initially discussing:
1. Tell us a little bit about your background and how you became a children’s book author.
2. Tell us about your current book. Give a short summary, tell us about your publisher, and also how you got the idea for this book.
3. What is a typical writing day like for you?
4. What do you enjoy most about writing for children?
5. What is the most difficult part of writing for children?
6. Tell us about the marketing process for authors. What do you do to market and sell your books?
7. Do you make school visits? If so, please describe a typical school presentation.
8. Do you have a website? If so, please give the URL. If not, where can listeners go online to learn more about your book(s) and to order?
9. What are you working on right now?
10. What is your best tip for aspiring children’s book authors?
Thanks for your support!