Guardian Angel Kids E-Zine: A Review
June 3, 2013 in Books with Health Content, character education, Elementary Educators, Helping Girls and Women Around the World, Making Personal Connections, Reading Skills Tags: e-zine, Guardian Angel Kids, Guardian Angel Publishing, Self-confidence
Summer’s here. Are your kiddos already bored? If you have an elementary-aged child, then put them in front of a computer or tablet and let them view the newest issue of Guardian Angel Kids e-zine on the topic of self-confidence. It’s entertaining, engaging, and FREE! Since your kids are on the computer, they might not even realize they are reading and/or learning something!
What will you find in the latest issue (pictured here) of Guardian Angel Kids e-zine?
- A cute and easy-to-read poem, “Confidence Helps Us”
- Four short stories for kids, all on the theme self-confidence, and one with the cutest little Corgi puppy ever!
- An activity for kids titled: ALL ABOUT ME SCAVENGER HUNT, with instructions on how to do it
- Articles for parents on how to build self-confidence in kids
- Extra resources in the back for games/activities, free coloring pages, and other e-zine issues
The magazine is full-color and filled with cute photos and illustrations, too. So, don’t miss it!
Here’s the link: http://www.guardian-angel-kids.com/06-013-3Dflipbook/index.html#p=1
Let me know what you think!
PS: If you are a children’s writer, this is a paying market for short stories, articles, and poetry!