Sunshine Blog Award: Thank you, Penelope Anne Cole!
I’m honored to receive the Sunshine Blog Award (love this name!) from Penelope Anne Cole who blogs at http://penelopeannecole.blogspot.com. I met the wonderfully nice and talented Penelope through Guardian Angel Publishing, where she has her book, Magical Matthew, published, and I will have a picture book published titled, Maggie Mae, Detective Extraordinaire, and the Case of the Missing Cookies. (And I found out recently that the very talented Jack Foster will be illustrating it. SUPER YAY!)
So, what is this blog award all about? This prize is given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” As an award winner, here are some suggestions to follow for this award.
1. Thank the person who gave this award in the beginning part of a post about it. (CHECK!)
2. Answer the questions below about your favorite things. (SEE BELOW!)
3. Pass the award on to fabulous bloggers who bring sunshine into your life, link their blogs, and let them know you have awarded them in your post. (SEE BELOW!)
- Favorite color: Yellow
- Favorite animal: Dog
- Favorite number: 26 (my daughter’s birthday!)
- Favorite drink: Red wine (oh, favorite non-alcoholic drink? Diet coke)
- Facebook or Twitter?: I can’t answer this–I love them both!
- Your passions: Being a mom, writing, kindness to animals/children, teaching
- Giving or getting presents: Giving, unless someone gives me money! HA!
- Favorite day: Sunday
- Favorite flowers: Brightly colored carnations and/or tulips
And I’m awarding the Sunshine Blog Award to. . . (drumroll, please!):
Becky Povich: Her blog, Humorist, Bliss Follower, Writer: Becky Povich, is exactly what this Sunshine Award is all about! Check it out if you haven’t!
Cathy C. Hall: Her blog is full of humor and great information–especially for children’s writers! You can check it out here.
Donna Volkenannt: I love the name of Donna’s blog, and she is truly an inspiration with an informative blog full of fun facts, info about her life–writing and personal, writing submission opportunities, and books! There’s something for everyone at Donna’s Book Pub!
Congrats to the winners! Have fun spreading the sunshine around.