Fun Photo Contest and Children’s Book Series: Snoutz Adventures
If you missed my post about Pipper’s Secret Ingredients and this new chapter book series, Snoutz Adventures, by Jane Murphy (illustrated by Allison Fingerhuth), then you can check it out here at this link. If you have an elementary school-aged child (or teach them) that loves adventure, computers, cooking, glossy illustrations, and fun stories, then I urge you to check out this series.
But what is even MORE fun (well, I think so anyway) is that Jane and Allison are hosting a photo contest about dogs–one of my favorite kinds. Here’s what they would like for you to do:
1. If you have a dog or your grandparents do–someone you know–go to this site where there are instructions on how to enter the contest: Snoutz Adventures Contest.
2. Take a photo of your dog in the kitchen or doing something culinary.
3. If you have a Facebook account, you can upload your photo to your Facebook profile, and tag Pipper’s Secret Ingredient in the photo (once you have liked that page on Facebook).
4. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can e-mail your photo directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Make sure to include a title for your photo and a caption (15 words or less).
6. This must be completed by November 16.
7. On November 19, Jane and Allison will feature the three Snoutz snaps voted most popular and send these three top winners free books and official Snoutz certificates.
So, yes, there’s also voting involved at that link above. Go to the site and view some super cute doggie photos and vote for your favorite!
Have fun with this and don’t forget to check out the books, too!