Reader Appreciation Award
Thank you, thank you to Carole Di Totsi, PhD, for giving me this reader appreciation award. If you don’t know Carole, you should! She writes a few amazing blogs (see below) and is a wonderful promoter of her friends and colleagues at her Twitter handle: mercedeskat45. I first met Carole when she took an online class from me through WOW! Women On Writing. She has now taken a few, and we have become cyber friends. I keep threatening to go to NYC and visit her!
The Reader Appreciation Award is given to writers who have supported other writers’ blogs. Happily, I’ve received the award from Carole, who has three blogs: The Fat and the Skinny, All Along the NYC Skyline, and A Christian Apologist’s Sonnets. All three are totally different because she blogs about health and wellness issues, NYC events, and her own sonnets respectively. But check them out and leave a comment!
There are a few guidelines for accepting this award:
l) Acknowledge the giver of the award and provide a link to his or her blog. (check!)
2) Copy and paste the award to your blog. (check!)
3) Pass the award on to up to ten bloggers. (see below!)
4) Notify the selected bloggers that you have nominated them.
I am happy to nominate these bloggers and their blogs for the Reader Appreciation Award:
1. Donna Volkenannt (Donna’s Book Pub)
2. Becky Povich (Writer-Humorist-Bliss Follower)
3. Cathy C. Hall (Writing is Easy. Rewriting is a whole ‘nother story.)
4. Penelope Anne Cole (Penelope Anne Cole)
5. Sarah Butland (Sarah Butland: For Writers, For Readers, For You)
6. Sharon K. Mayhew (Random Thoughts)
7. Camille Subramanian (A Day In My Life)
8. Erin (In Step With the Spirit)
9. Patricia (PM27′s BLOG: Notes and Observations)
10. Holly Helscher (Becoming Bookish)
These 10 ladies are super supportive of my blog and the authors I host here. I know I probably missed someone–I’M SORRY!–it’s like when you give your Oscar speech, and you forget to thank your spouse. . .
I hope you have some time to check out their blogs. Thanks, ladies, for your support. You are all well-deserving of the Reader Appreciation Award!